The Deep Step
The Master Freediver
Are you master enough to go deeper? Deep within the Underwater World and Your Inner Reality of Mind.
AIDA 4 Master Freediving Course is the next step to expanding your freediving knowledge & skills about:
– Deep Diving Physiology & Psychology.
– Decompression In Freediving.
– Fitness & Nutrition In Freediving.
– Deeper Knowledge Of Safety, Rescue, & Mindset.
This course helps you to experience depths of more than 30 meters and improve your freediving performance for a specific discipline.
This course consists of 3 sessions:
– Pool Training
– Pool Training
– Written Exam
3rd Session At Pramuka Island:
– 2 Days 1 Night Open Water Exam
– FRC Training
– Mouth-fill Training
– 20m Depth Leg Cramp Simulation
– 20m Depth Rescue & Surface Towing
– Depth Exam 32 – 38m
AIDA 4 Freediving Course Exam Requirements
To complete the AIDA 4 freediving course you will have to successfully perform:
– 3 minutes 30 seconds breath-hold.
– Swim 75 m underwater with fins.
– Dive deep (CWT) to 32 – 38m.
Due to the deep dive, you will need these types of equipment:
– Long Blade Freediving Fins.
AIDA 4 Advance Freediving Course Fee
The fee for AIDA 4 course is IDR 5.500.000 (Exclude Open Water Session).
*This price is only applicable to Indonesian citizens. For foreigners, there will be an additional charge of IDR 500,000.
– Basic gears (fins, mask) pool session only
– AIDA certificate
– First aid kit
– Open Water session: Marina Boat Tickets, 2D1N Accommodation & 3x meals (IDR 1.500.000/pax)
– Pool Entry Tickets
– Basic gears rent (fins, mask) Open Water Exam (available for rent IDR 100,000/pax/day)
– Personal expenses
– Personal medicines
– The maximum course duration is only 1 year from the date of the first session. If it exceeds 1 year, all course sessions will no longer be valid, and any fees paid will be considered forfeited. The course must then be restarted from the beginning at the current & updated price.
How To Start The Freediving Course?
You can contact our Instructor for additional information regarding the course:
1. Jason Hakim (AIDA Instructor Trainer): +62 812 9469 7969
2. Arif Junus (AIDA Instructor): +62 818 130 515
To start and book your course, please register in this registration form:
You must be logged in to post a comment.