The First Step To Be
This is the first step of your freediving journey. You will learn:
– The Foundation of Freediving Physiology & Psychology.
– The Freediving Gears & Equipment.
– The Basic Freediving Disciplines & Techniques.
– The Equalization Techniques.
– The Safety Foundation & Procedures.
This course will be the most important brick you need to pave your way into the amazing underwater world.
This course consists of 3 sessions:
– Pool Training
– Deep Pool Training At Tribuana Dive Center
– Written Exam
– Practical Exam At Tribuana Dive Center
AIDA 2 Freediving Course Exam Requirements
To complete the AIDA 2 freediving course you will have to successfully perform:
– 2 minutes breath-hold
– Swim 40 m underwater with fins
– Dive deep (CWT) to 12 – 16m
We understand that it seems challenging for a beginner, but you will learn all the disciplines & techniques which will help you achieve the requirements.
AIDA 2 Beginner Freediving Course Fee
The fee for AIDA 2 course is IDR 4.500.000.
– Basic gears (fins, mask) pool session only
– 2nd & 3rd Session Tribuana Dive Center Entry Tickets
– AIDA certificate
– First aid kit
– Swimming Pool Entry Tickets
– Tribuana Dive Center Entry Tickets After 3rd Session
– Personal expenses
– Personal medicines
How To Start The Freediving Course?
You can contact our Instructor for additional information regarding the course:
1. Jason Hakim (AIDA Instructor Trainer): +62 812 9469 7969
2. Arif Junus (AIDA Instructor): +62 818 130 515
To start and book your course, please register in this registration form: