Deeper, Better, Stronger,
Be The Advance
After you passed the AIDA 2 Beginner Freediving Course and you want to improve your skillset & identity as Freediver, this AIDA 3 Freediving course is for you.
You will learn in-depth knowledge about:
– Advance Freediving Physiology & Psychology.
– Advance Freediving Techniques & Posture.
– Specific Equalization Techniques & Exercise.
– Enhance Safety & Rescue Skills.
– Proper Mindset.
This course will push you to see that you are far greater than you think.
This course consists of 3 sessions:
– Pool Training
– Pool Training
– Written Exam
3rd Session At Pramuka Island:
– 2 Days 1 Night Open Water Exam
– Buoyancy Test
– Freefall Test
– 15m Depth Rescue & Surface Towing
– Depth Exam 24 – 30m
AIDA 3 Freediving Course Exam Requirements
To complete the AIDA 3 freediving course you will have to successfully perform:
– 2 minutes 45 seconds breath-hold
– Static & Dynamic Apnea CO2 table
– Swim 55 m underwater with fins
– Dive deep (CWT) to 24 – 30m
Besides the knowledge & understanding, you will need Long Blade Freediving Fins to help you achieve the requirements.
AIDA 3 Advance Freediving Course Fee
The fee for AIDA 3 course is IDR 4.000.000 (Exclude Open Water Session).
– Basic gears (fins, mask) pool session only
– AIDA certificate
– First aid kit
– Open Water session: Marina Boat Tickets, 2D1N Accommodation & 3x meals (IDR 1.500.000/pax)
– Pool Entry Tickets
– Basic gears (fins, mask) Open Water Exam (available for rent IDR 100,000/pax/day)
– Personal expenses
– Personal medicines
How To Start The Freediving Course?
You can contact our Instructor for additional information regarding the course:
1. Jason Hakim (AIDA Instructor Trainer): +62 812 9469 7969
2. Arif Junus (AIDA Instructor): +62 818 130 515
To start and book your course, please register in this registration form: